Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Re-Start to a new life

I have no idea what I'm doing or what I'm going to write to attract bloggers, new and old friends but I am trying it.

In 2005 I got married for a second time and was blessed with 3 girls. We are the true His, Mine, Theirs, (and of course 2 years later) OURS! We have 4 beautiful girls and one 5 year old boy! Wow are my hands full.

Our oldest daughter is 25 happily married to a wonderful young man.
Our 2nd daughter is 23 and still going to school but just landed a new job and seems to be loving it.
Our 3rd daughter is 21 and had a rough start on her own in the beginning but is now heading down the right path.
Last daughter is 19 graduated high school 2 years early and have been working for the past 2 years. She is still at home.
Lastly our 5 year old boy, WOW, if you are doing the math you see there is 14 years between our youngest daughter to Wyatt. Not only that but my poor hubby is 51 years old (this year) and he says it is so different starting over again, but as me, he realizes how blessed we are!!!

So enough of that gossip, more about me. I love quilting but by far am a beginner. I started 7 years ago and still learning every day. I like to scrapbook photo albums and making my own cards. I love teaching but don't agree with some of the public politics right now going on in the schools, so I am using my degree to homeschool our 5 year. This will be a fun challenge.

That is the main part of my love love to do list I dabble in a couple other things like starting blogging, couponing, reading, mud bogs, fishing, camping, dreaming of traveling, gardening, and healthier living.

So I am assuming I will be editing this section of the log numerous times still all my mistakes are fixed and I feel I have conveyed the best about my family but for now, I'll let you all read through it and laugh!!

Remember there is a "Lil Bit of Country" in all of us:

Elle



1 comment:

  1. Welcome & enjoy! It's fun to ramble a bit online, isn't it? I found you via the FNSI. I'm also a teacher & I'd love it if you share about your adventures in homeschooling. I'm thinking of trying the same, but I have a couple of years to decide...

    ReplyDelete