Friday, June 22, 2012

Quilt Block Swaps

YAYA! Another block, I have on its way to Australia for my end of the block swap. 
This pattern was called the Twist, a little tricky with the last part but fingers crossed its ok for my 
partner. I am all caught up on my blocks till end of the month!!

I also joined another swap that starts, next month i think!

We will be swapping Seven (7) gifts using with the letters of the word FRIENDS. I am so excited to do this swap my partner is in Illinois. Little does she know yet I'm born and raised from Ohio and for about 3 yrs I also lived in Illinois. I can't stress how wonderfully fun it is to be part of swaps monthly!!! I love it!!

Its closed but I'll link the page for the next time she opens it others can join! Love to see new people!
 F-R-I-E-N-D-S SWAP 2012 - SIGN UP NOWhttp://www.sewprimkhris.blogspot.com/

everyone has " Lil' Bit of Country" in them self
till next time
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment