Tuesday, June 19, 2012

THIS IS ME!!

BTW follow bloggers thought I would explain that picture in my blog is my awesome 5 yr old son. He is so handsome...must better on the eyes than me... but for though of you who do read this and wonder what does Elle look like well here I am :
Can you tell by the smile they said: "SMILE" ya I hate the camera! 
One thing as well as quilting I am doing is LOSING WEIGHT and BEING HEALTHY for my son. I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer in Feb of this year and its been hard to handle it. I should also let you know that instead of cemo I'm trying to "heal" my thyroid so the natural treatments instead. 
A long hall but hopefully successful!!! I may blog about this at times as well. So please bare with me!!!

Lil' bit of country no matter what!!
Elle

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pic Elle...nice to put a face to the name. You should put that as your profile picture. Good luck with the weight loss....most of us struggle with that...and it is a continual struggle for a lot of us...hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete